1) Compiles daily duty roster and types and maintains various records and reports in municipal police department to document information, such as daily work assignments, equipment issued, vacation scheduled, training records, and personnel data: Prepares duty roster to indicate such personnel information as days on, days off, equipment assigned, and watch.
2) Arranges schedule to most efficiently use personnel and equipment and ensure availability of personnel for court dates.
3) Submits roster to superior for approval.
4) Compiles and records data to maintain personnel folders.
5) Reviews duty roster, personnel folders, and training schedules to schedule training for police personnel.
6) Performs other duties as described under POLICE AIDE.
Thanks for visiting CareerPlanner.com
How can we help you with your career?