Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Inspects operations of distributors and commercial applicators of pesticides to determine compliance with government regulations on handling, sale, and use of pesticides: Inspects premises of wholesale and retail distributors to ensure that registered pesticides are handled in accordance with state and federal regulations.
- 2) Determines that handlers possess permits and sell restricted pesticides only to authorized users.
- 3) Evaluates pesticides for correct labeling, misbranding, misrepresentation, or adulteration, and confiscates or quarantines unacceptable pesticides.
- 4) Inspects operations of commercial applicators of pesticides and observes application methods to ensure correct use of equipment, application procedures, and that applicators possess valid permits.
- 5) Determines that accurate records are kept to show pesticides used, dosage, times, places, and methods of applications.
- 6) Inspects premises to ensure that storage and disposal of pesticides conform to regulations.
- 7) Investigates complaints concerning pesticides and uses.
- 8) Identifies insect or disease, recommends treatment, and authorizes emergency use of suitable restricted pesticides to respond to emergency situations, such as insect infestations or outbreaks of plant disease.
Is being a "PESTICIDE-CONTROL INSPECTOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PESTICIDE-CONTROL INSPECTOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PESTICIDE-CONTROL INSPECTOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PESTICIDE-CONTROL INSPECTOR"
Job Number: 3123