1) Organizes and leads activities of prekindergarten children in nursery schools or in playrooms operated for patrons of theaters, department stores, hotels, and similar organizations: Helps children remove outer garments.
2) Organizes and participates in games, reads to children, and teaches them simple painting, drawing, handwork, songs, and similar activities.
3) Directs children in eating, resting, and toileting.
4) Helps children develop habits of caring for own clothing and picking up and putting away toys and books.
5) Maintains discipline.
6) May serve meals and refreshments to children and regulate rest periods.
7) May assist in preparing food and cleaning quarters.
Thanks for visiting CareerPlanner.com
How can we help you with your career?