"NURSE, SUPERVISOR, EVENING-OR-NIGHT"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Plans, organizes, and directs activities for evening or night shift of hospital nursing department: Establishes policies and procedures for nursing department, following directions of hospital administrators.
- 2) Observes techniques of and services rendered by nursing staff to ensure adherence to hospital guidelines.
- 3) Demonstrates techniques for nursing students and new personnel to provide training and direction.
- 4) Identifies problem areas in nursing department, such as understaffing, absenteeism, and wastefulness, and takes corrective action.
- 5) Monitors use of supplies and equipment to avoid abuses and requisitions supplies.
- 6) Responds to various departments requesting emergency assistance and assigns staff accordingly during emergencies.
- 7) Prepares work schedule and assigns duties to nursing staff in department for efficient use of personnel.
Click here for "NURSE, SUPERVISOR, EVENING-OR-NIGHT" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "NURSE, SUPERVISOR, EVENING-OR-NIGHT"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "NURSE, SUPERVISOR, EVENING-OR-NIGHT"