"NURSE, STAFF, COMMUNITY HEALTH"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Instructs individuals and families in health education and disease prevention in community health agency: Visits homes to determine patient and family needs, develops plan to meet needs, and provides nursing services.
- 2) Instructs family in care and rehabilitation of patient, and in maintenance of health and prevention of disease for family members.
- 3) Gives treatments to patient following physician's instructions.
- 4) Assists community members and health field personnel to assess, plan for, and provide needed health and related services.
- 5) Refers patients with social and emotional problems to other community agencies for assistance.
- 6) Teaches home nursing, maternal and child care, and other subjects related to individual and community welfare.
- 7) Participates in programs to safeguard health of children, including child health conferences, school health, group instruction for parents, and immunization programs.
- 8) Assists in preparation of special studies and in research programs.
- 9) Directs treatment of patient by NURSE, LICENSED PRACTICAL and HOME ATTENDANT.
- 10) Cooperates with families, community agencies, and medical personnel to arrange for convalescent and rehabilitative care of sick or injured persons.
- 11) May specialize in one phase of community health nursing, such as clinical pediatrics or tuberculosis.
Click here for "NURSE, STAFF, COMMUNITY HEALTH" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "NURSE, STAFF, COMMUNITY HEALTH"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "NURSE, STAFF, COMMUNITY HEALTH"