Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Drives truck or automobile over prescribed route to deliver newspapers to wholesale or retail newspaper dealers, or to bus, airline, or express stations for shipment: Loads newspapers onto vehicle.
- 2) Reviews list of dealers, customers, or station drops for change in deliveries.
- 3) Drives truck or automobile over prescribed route on city streets or rural roads.
- 4) Delivers newspapers to dealers or individual subscribers at their homes or place of business, or to bus, airline, or express station for shipment.
- 5) Keeps records of deliveries made.
- 6) Collects receipts for deliveries to newsdealers.
- 7) May pick up unsold newspapers and credit newsdealer's account.
- 8) May collect payment for newspaper deliveries from customers.
- 9) May keep records pertaining to driving expenses, such as mileage, oil, and gasoline.
- 10) May stock newspapers in street sales rack, and collect coins from rack coin boxes.
- 11) May distribute sales promotion material to customers with newspaper deliveries.
- 12) May be designated according to publication delivered as Magazine-Delivery Driver.
Is being a "NEWSPAPER-DELIVERY DRIVER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "NEWSPAPER-DELIVERY DRIVER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "NEWSPAPER-DELIVERY DRIVER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "NEWSPAPER-DELIVERY DRIVER"
Job Number: 3983