1) Verifies, compiles, and types application information for mortgage loans: Reviews residential loan application file to verify that application data is complete and meets establishment standards, including type and amount of mortgage, borrower assets, liabilities, and length of employment.
2) Recommends that loan not meeting standards be denied.
3) Calls or writes credit bureau and employer to verify accuracy of information.
4) Types loan application forms, using computer.
5) Calls specified companies to obtain property abstract, survey, and appraisal.
6) Informs supervisor of discrepancies in title or survey.
7) Submits mortgage loan application file for underwriting approval.
8) Types and mails approval and denial letters to applicants.
9) Submits approved mortgage loan file to MORTGAGE LOAN CLOSER for settlement.
10) Records data on status of loans, including number of new applications and loans approved, canceled, or denied, using computer.
Thanks for visiting CareerPlanner.com
How can we help you with your career?