Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Massages customers and administers other body conditioning treatments for hygienic or remedial purposes: Applies alcohol, lubricants, or other rubbing compounds.
- 2) Massages body, using such techniques as kneading, rubbing, and stroking flesh, to stimulate blood circulation, relax contracted muscles, facilitate elimination of waste matter, or to relieve other conditions, using hands or vibrating equipment.
- 3) Administers steam or dry heat, ultraviolet or infrared, or water treatments on request of customer or instructions of physician.
- 4) May give directions to clients in activities, such as reducing or remedial exercises.
- 5) May examine client and recommend body conditioning activities or treatments.
- 6) May record treatments furnished to customers.
Is being a "MASSEUR/MASSEUSE" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MASSEUR/MASSEUSE" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MASSEUR/MASSEUSE"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MASSEUR/MASSEUSE"
Job Number: 4194