"MANAGER, QUALITY CONTROL"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Plans, coordinates, and directs quality control program designed to ensure continuous production of products consistent with established standards: Develops and analyzes statistical data and product specifications to determine present standards and establish proposed quality and reliability expectancy of finished product.
- 2) Formulates and maintains quality control objectives and coordinates objectives with production procedures in cooperation with other plant managers to maximize product reliability and minimize costs.
- 3) Directs, through intermediate personnel, workers engaged in inspection and testing activities to ensure continuous control over materials, facilities, and products.
- 4) Plans, promotes, and organizes training activities related to product quality and reliability.
- 5) May investigate and adjust customer complaints regarding quality.
Click here for "MANAGER, QUALITY CONTROL" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MANAGER, QUALITY CONTROL"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MANAGER, QUALITY CONTROL"