1) Plans, coordinates, and directs quality control program designed to ensure continuous production of products consistent with established standards: Develops and analyzes statistical data and product specifications to determine present standards and establish proposed quality and reliability expectancy of finished product.
2) Formulates and maintains quality control objectives and coordinates objectives with production procedures in cooperation with other plant managers to maximize product reliability and minimize costs.
3) Directs, through intermediate personnel, workers engaged in inspection and testing activities to ensure continuous control over materials, facilities, and products.
4) Plans, promotes, and organizes training activities related to product quality and reliability.
5) May investigate and adjust customer complaints regarding quality.
Thanks for visiting CareerPlanner.com
How can we help you with your career?