1) Negotiates contracts with representatives of oil producers, refiners, and pipeline carriers for purchase, sale, or delivery of crude oil, petroleum distillates, and natural gas and gasoline: Analyzes records of petroleum supply sources, movements of materials from plants to refineries, and current and prospective refinery demands.
2) Coordinates work of sales, production, and shipping departments to implement procurance of products in accordance with refinery needs.
3) Performs liaison work with engineering and production departments concerning contractual rights and obligations.
4) May manage contracts for entire company, department, or for specified product, such as crude oil or natural gas.
5) May be designated according to product contracted as Supply Representative, Dry Gas; Manager, Natural-Gas Utilization.
Thanks for visiting CareerPlanner.com
How can we help you with your career?