Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Sorts and processes mail in post office: Sorts incoming or outgoing mail into mail rack pigeonholes or into mail sacks according to destination.
- 2) May feed letters into electric canceling machine or hand-stamp mail with rubber stamp to cancel postage.
- 3) May serve at public window or counter.
- 4) May transport mail within post office.
- 5) May sort mail in mobile post office and be designated Distribution Clerk, Railway Or Highway Post Office.
- 6) May sort mail which other workers have been unable to sort and be designated Special-Distribution Clerk.
Is being a "MAIL HANDLER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MAIL HANDLER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MAIL HANDLER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MAIL HANDLER"
Job Number: 3278