Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Verifies receipt of new cars delivered to dealer and parks cars in new car lot in orderly manner: Compares serial numbers of incoming cars against invoice.
- 2) Inspects cars to detect damage and to verify presence of accessories listed on invoice, such as spare tires and radio and stereo equipment.
- 3) Records description of damages and lists missing items on delivery receipt.
- 4) Parks new cars in assigned area according to model.
- 5) Assigns stock control numbers to cars, and catalogs and stores keys.
- 6) Reparks cars, following sales, to maximize use of space and maintain lot in order.
- 7) Delivers sold cars to new car preparation department.
- 8) Services cars in storage to protect tires, battery, and finish against deterioration.
Is being a "LOT ATTENDANT" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "LOT ATTENDANT" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "LOT ATTENDANT"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "LOT ATTENDANT"
Job Number: 11406