1) Stores, inventories, and issues or distributes bed and table linen and uniforms in establishments, such as hotels, hospitals, and clinics: Collects or receives and segregates, counts, and records number of items of soiled linen and uniforms for repair or laundry, and places items in containers.
2) Examines laundered items to ensure cleanliness and serviceability.
3) Stamps items with identifying marks.
4) Stores laundered items on shelves, after verifying numbers and types of items.
5) Counts and assembles laundered items on cart or linen truck, records amounts of linens and uniforms to fill requisitions, and transports carts to floors.
6) Conducts monthly and yearly inventories to identify items for replacement.
7) Keeps linen room in clean and orderly condition.
8) May mend torn articles with needle and thread or sewing machine or send articles to SEWER, LINEN ROOM.
Thanks for visiting CareerPlanner.com
How can we help you with your career?