Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tests and repairs ore-crushing and ore-transporting machinery: Starts machines and equipment, such as feeders, jaw crushers, conveyor belts, and suction dust collectors.
- 2) Observes machines and equipment in operation for defects and malfunctions.
- 3) Turns valves to regulate flow of water into cooling system.
- 4) Breaks up clogged ore, using iron bar or pneumatic hammer.
- 5) Repairs machines and equipment, using handtools.
Is being a "LEAD OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "LEAD OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "LEAD OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "LEAD OPERATOR"
Job Number: 6984