Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Prepares laundry for processing and distributes laundry, performing any combination of following duties: Opens bundles of soiled laundry.
- 2) Places bundles onto conveyor belt or drops down chute for distribution to marking and classification sections.
- 3) Weighs laundry on scales and records weight on tickets.
- 4) Removes bundles from conveyor and distributes to workers, using handtruck.
- 5) Fastens identification pins or clips onto laundry to facilitate subsequent assembly of customers' orders.
- 6) Sorts net bags containing clean wash according to customers' identification tags.
- 7) Sorts empty net bags according to color and size.
- 8) Collects identification tags from lots of laundered articles for reuse.
- 9) Moistens clean wash preparatory to ironing.
- 10) Operates power hoist to load and unload washing machines and extractors.
- 11) Stacks linen supplies on storage room shelves.
- 12) Unloads soiled linen from trucks.
- 13) May be designated according to duties performed as Bundle Weigher; Chute Worker; Clipper; Linen-Supply-Room Worker; Net Sorter.
- 14) May be designated: Pin Sorter And Bagger; Pin Worker; Washing-Machine Loader II.
Click here for "LAUNDRY LABORER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "LAUNDRY LABORER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "LAUNDRY LABORER"