Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Plans and executes small scale landscaping operations and maintains grounds and landscape of private and business residences: Participates with LABORER, LANDSCAPE in preparing and grading terrain, applying fertilizers, seeding and sodding lawns, and transplanting shrubs and plants, using manual and power-operated equipment.
- 2) Plans lawns, and plants and cultivates them, using gardening implements and power-operated equipment.
- 3) Plants new and repairs established lawns, using seed mixtures and fertilizers recommended for particular soil type and lawn location.
- 4) Locates and plants shrubs, trees, and flowers selected by property owner or those recommended for particular landscape effect.
- 5) Mows and trims lawns, using hand mower or power mower.
- 6) Trims shrubs and cultivates gardens.
- 7) Cleans grounds, using rakes, brooms, and hose.
- 8) Sprays trees and shrubs, and applies supplemental liquid and dry nutrients to lawn and trees.
- 9) May dig trenches and install drain tiles.
- 10) May make repairs to concrete and asphalt walks and driveways.
Is being a "LANDSCAPE GARDENER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "LANDSCAPE GARDENER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "LANDSCAPE GARDENER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "LANDSCAPE GARDENER"
Job Number: 4678