1) Maintains area around pump stations and pipelines and services equipment, performing any combination of following tasks: Loads and unloads materials, tools, and equipment onto and from trucks by hand.
2) Digs drainage ditches, cuts brush, and clears ground around pipe, using pick, shovel, wheelbarrow, and ax.
3) Cleans feeder pipes with scrapers and steel brushes.
4) Paints pipe, using brush and spray gun.
5) Assists in carrying and laying of feeder pipes.
Thanks for visiting CareerPlanner.com
How can we help you with your career?