1) Keeps hotel, office building, apartment house, or similar building in clean and orderly condition and tends furnace, air-conditioner, and boiler to provide heat, cool air, and hot water for tenants, performing any combination of following duties: Sweeps, mops, scrubs, and vacuums hallways, stairs and office space.
2) Regulates flow of fuel into automatic furnace or shovels coal into hand-fired furnace.
3) Empties tenants' trash and garbage containers.
4) Maintains building, performing minor and routine painting, plumbing, electrical wiring, and other related maintenance activities, using handtools.
5) Replaces air-conditioner filters.
6) Cautions tenants regarding complaints about excessive noise, disorderly conduct, or misuse of property.
7) Notifies management concerning need for major repairs or additions to lighting, heating, and ventilating equipment.
8) Cleans snow and debris from sidewalk.
9) Mows lawn, trims shrubbery, and cultivates flowers, using handtools and power tools.
10) Posts signs to advertise vacancies and shows empty apartments to prospective tenants.
11) May reside on property and be designated Manager, Resident.
Thanks for visiting CareerPlanner.com
How can we help you with your career?