1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in inspecting materials received, production of uranium fuel elements, and storage of fuel elements in nuclear fuel plant: Assigns workers to inspection stations according to priorities and workers' knowledge of nuclear fuel element processing procedures and techniques.
2) Examines materials and products rejected by subordinates to verify defects and to determine whether defects are within allowable engineering standards.
3) Submits samples of hardware and materials received to quality control personnel to obtain verification of manufacturers' certifications and authorizations to release items for production usage.
4) Compiles and submits reports to quality control engineer.
5) Trains new workers.
6) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
Thanks for visiting CareerPlanner.com
How can we help you with your career?