Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Induces hypnotic state in client to increase motivation or alter behavior patterns: Consults with client to determine nature of problem.
- 2) Prepares client to enter hypnotic state by explaining how hypnosis works and what client will experience.
- 3) Tests subject to determine degree of physical and emotional suggestibility.
- 4) Induces hypnotic state in client, using individualized methods and techniques of hypnosis based on interpretation of test results and analysis of client's problem.
- 5) May train client in self-hypnosis conditioning.
Is being a "HYPNOTHERAPIST" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "HYPNOTHERAPIST" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "HYPNOTHERAPIST"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "HYPNOTHERAPIST"
Job Number: 2577