"HUMAN RESOURCE ADVISOR"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Provides establishment personnel assistance in identifying, evaluating, and resolving human relations and work performance problems within establishment to facilitate communication and improve employee human relations skills and work performance: Talks informally with establishment personnel and attends meetings of managers, supervisors, and work units to facilitate effective interpersonal communication among participants and to ascertain human relations and work related problems that adversely affect employee morale and establishment productivity.
- 2) Evaluates human relations and work related problems and meets with supervisors and managers to determine effective remediation techniques, such as job skill training or personal intervention, to resolve human relations issues among personnel.
- 3) Develops and conducts training to instruct establishment managers, supervisors, and workers in human relation skills, such as supervisory skills, conflict resolution skills, interpersonal communication skills, and effective group interaction skills.
- 4) Schedules individuals for technical job-related skills training to improve individual work performance.
- 5) May participate in resolving labor relations issues.
- 6) May assist in screening applicants for establishment training programs.
- 7) May write employee newsletter.
- 8) May operate audio-visual equipment to review or to present audio-visual tapes for training program.
Click here for "HUMAN RESOURCE ADVISOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "HUMAN RESOURCE ADVISOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "HUMAN RESOURCE ADVISOR"