1) Occupies and oversees house to maintain order and security of property and conduct necessary business transactions during temporary absence of owner, renter, or other occupant: Monitors entrances to property and secures locks and other devices to prevent access of unauthorized persons.
2) Answers telephone and doorbell, takes messages, and forwards information to employer as requested.
3) Forwards or files mail.
4) Pays current bills from designated funds and makes deposits to accounts as required.
5) Cleans, vacuums, and dusts house, using vacuum cleaner and other housecleaning aids.
6) Feeds and waters pets and takes ill pets to veterinarian for treatment.
7) Inspects utilities, such as plumbing and air-conditioning, to detect problems requiring services of repairer and contacts repair establishment to arrange for necessary repairs.
8) May care for swimming pool or grounds or perform other related duties.
Thanks for visiting CareerPlanner.com
How can we help you with your career?