Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of dining room personnel to provide fast and courteous service to patrons: Schedules dining reservations and arranges parties or special services for diners.
- 2) Greets guests, escorts them to tables, and provides menus.
- 3) Adjusts complaints of patrons.
- 4) Assigns work tasks and coordinates activities of dining room personnel to ensure prompt and courteous service to patrons.
- 5) Inspects dining room serving stations for neatness and cleanliness, and requisitions table linens and other dining room supplies for tables and serving stations.
- 6) May interview, hire, and discharge dining room personnel.
- 7) May train dining room employees.
- 8) May schedule work hours and keep time records of dining room workers.
- 9) May assist in planning menus.
- 10) May prepare beverages and expedite food orders.
- 11) May total receipts, at end of shift, to verify sales and clear cash register.
- 12) May collect payment from customers.
Click here for "HOST/HOSTESS, RESTAURANT" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "HOST/HOSTESS, RESTAURANT"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "HOST/HOSTESS, RESTAURANT"