1) Renders personal services to passengers in airline terminal to facilitate movement of passengers through terminal and create goodwill: Greets and welcomes passengers to terminal.
2) Answers questions and advises passengers concerning flight schedules and accommodations, such as arrival or departure time, location of concourses and gates, and selection of seat on aircraft.
3) Performs such tasks as assembling and forwarding luggage to departing flight, or guiding and escorting passengers to designated gate for boarding of aircraft, to expedite transfer of passengers between airline flights.
4) Informs passengers, upon request, concerning fares, airline schedules, and travel itineraries, and distributes brochures to promote interest and sale of air travel.
5) Informs passengers of terminal facilities, such as rest rooms and snackbar, to promote comfort and well being of passengers.
Thanks for visiting CareerPlanner.com
How can we help you with your career?