1) Escorts group of people through establishment, such as museum, aquarium, or public or historical building, or through historic or scenic outdoor site, such as battlefield, park, or cave, usually following specified route: Lectures concerning size, value, and history of establishment, points out features of interest, and gives other information peculiar to establishment.
2) Answers questions of group.
3) Assumes responsibility for safety of group.
4) May collect fees from members of group.
5) May solicit patronage.
6) May distribute brochures on establishment or historical site to visitors.
7) May be designated Airport Guide.
Thanks for visiting CareerPlanner.com
How can we help you with your career?