"GROUP LEADER, PRINTED CIRCUIT BOARD QUALITY CONTROL"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Assists SUPERVISOR, PRINTED CIRCUIT BOARD ASSEMBLY in coordinating activities of workers engaged in inspecting, testing, and repairing printed circuit boards, applying knowledge of electronic theory, test procedures, repair techniques, and quality standards: Confers with SUPERVISOR, PRINTED CIRCUIT BOARD ASSEMBLY, and reviews production schedules to determine quantity and type of PCB's to be inspected, tested, or repaired.
- 2) Compiles list of test and inspection personnel and assists in planning department work assignments.
- 3) Assigns duties to inspection, test, and repair personnel, using knowledge of workers' experience and capabilities.
- 4) Collects PCB's and components for processing from receiving and assembly departments and distributes PCB's and components to inspection, test, or repair personnel.
- 5) Oversees department activities and revises work assignments to meet production schedules and contract priorities.
- 6) Explains inspection, test procedures, and specifications, and demonstrates use of testing equipment and PCB repair techniques to workers.
- 7) Interprets schematic drawings, procedure changes, and work orders for workers.
- 8) Assists workers in resolving technical problems, utilizing knowledge of electronic theory, test procedures, and specifications.
- 9) Confers with technical personnel and department supervisors to report and resolve assembly and testing problems, and reports unresolved problems to SUPERVISOR, PRINTED CIRCUIT BOARD ASSEMBLY.
- 10) Requisitions, obtains, and distributes supplies, materials, and equipment, such as electronic components and parts used for repair work, test and inspection specifications and test equipment, fixtures, and handtools.
- 11) Inspects test equipment to verify equipment functions according to standards.
- 12) Reports substandard equipment performance to supervisor or maintenance personnel.
- 13) Reads, prepares, collects, and maintains reports, such as individual and department production reports and test results, employee time and attendance records, and product waste reports.
- 14) Maintains vendor files.
- 15) Substitutes for absent workers and assists workers to alleviate work overload situations.
Is being a "GROUP LEADER, PRINTED CIRCUIT BOARD QUALITY CONTROL" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "GROUP LEADER, PRINTED CIRCUIT BOARD QUALITY CONTROL" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "GROUP LEADER, PRINTED CIRCUIT BOARD QUALITY CONTROL"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "GROUP LEADER, PRINTED CIRCUIT BOARD QUALITY CONTROL"
Job Number: 9163