1) Promotes goodwill and solicits trade for local business firms who are members of parent organization: Develops list of prospective clients from such sources as newspaper items, utility companies' records, and local merchants.
2) Visits homes of new residents, prospective parents, recently married couples, engaged persons, and other prospects to explain and sell services available from local merchants.
3) Usually presents token gifts or gift certificates to induce clients to use local services or purchase local merchandise.
4) Prepares reports of services rendered and visits made for parent organization and member firms.
5) May solicit new organization membership.
6) May explain community services available.
7) May organize clubs and plan parties for new residents.
Thanks for visiting CareerPlanner.com
How can we help you with your career?