1) Assists passengers and checks flight tickets at entrance gate or station when boarding or disembarking airplane of commercial airline: Examines passenger tickets to ensure that passengers have correct flight or seat, or directs passengers to correct boarding area, using passenger manifest, seating chart, and flight schedules.
2) Verifies names on passenger manifest or separates portions of passenger's ticket and stamps or marks ticket or issues boarding pass to authorize passenger to board airplane.
3) Directs passengers to air-terminal facilities.
4) Opens gate or allows passengers to board airplane.
5) Assists elderly, disabled, or young passengers to board or depart from airplane, such as moving passengers in wheelchairs.
6) May announce flight information, using public-address system.
7) May post flight information on flight board.
Thanks for visiting CareerPlanner.com
How can we help you with your career?