"FISH AND GAME WARDEN"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Patrols assigned area to prevent game law violations, investigate reports of damage to crops and property by wildlife, and compile biological data: Travels through area by car, boat, airplane, horse, and on foot to observe persons engaged in taking fish and game, to ensure method and equipment used are lawful, and to apprehend violators.
- 2) Investigates reports of fish and game law violations and issues warnings or citations.
- 3) Serves warrants, makes arrests, and prepares and presents evidence in court actions.
- 4) Seizes equipment used in fish and game law violations and arranges for disposition of fish and game illegally taken or possessed.
- 5) Collects and reports information on condition of fish and wildlife in their habitat, availability of game food and cover, and suspected pollution of waterways.
- 6) Investigates hunting accidents and files reports of findings.
- 7) Addresses schools and civic groups to disseminate information and promote public relations.
- 8) May enlist aid of sporting groups in such programs as lake and stream rehabilitation, and game habitat improvement.
- 9) May assist in promoting hunter safety training by arranging for materials and instructors.
- 10) May be designated according to specialty as Fish Protector; Game Protector; or according to assigned patrol as Fish-And-Game Warden, Marine Patrol.
Is being a "FISH AND GAME WARDEN" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FISH AND GAME WARDEN" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FISH AND GAME WARDEN"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FISH AND GAME WARDEN"
Job Number: 4576