1) Compiles and maintains control records and related files to release blueprints, drawings, and engineering documents to manufacturing and other operating departments: Examines documents, such as blueprints, drawings, change orders, and specifications to verify completeness and accuracy of data.
2) Confers with document originators or engineering liaison personnel to resolve discrepancies and compiles required changes to documents.
3) Posts changes to computerized or manual control records, releases documents, and notifies affected departments.
4) Maintains related files.
5) May prepare requests for reproduction of documents.
6) May operate reproduction equipment.
7) May prepare reports and memorandums.
Thanks for visiting CareerPlanner.com
How can we help you with your career?