1) Interviews workers to gather information on worker attitudes toward work environment and supervision received to facilitate resolution of employee relations problems: Explains to workers company and governmental rules, regulations, and procedures, and need for compliance.
2) Gathers information on workers' feelings about factors that affect worker morale, motivation, and efficiency.
3) Meets with management to discuss possible actions to be taken.
4) Inspects work stations to ensure required changes or actions are implemented.
5) Interviews workers to determine reactions to specific actions taken.
6) Prepares reports on workers' comments and actions taken.
7) Enrolls eligible workers in company programs, such as pension and savings plans.
8) Maintains medical, insurance, and other personnel records and forms.
9) May operate computer to compile, store, or retrieve worker related information, such as medical, insurance, pension, and savings plans.
Thanks for visiting CareerPlanner.com
How can we help you with your career?