Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Adjusts, installs, tests, and repairs high-powered stationary and mobile radio transmitting equipment, using handtools and testing instruments and following wiring diagrams: Adjusts controls and tests frequencies of transmitters, using frequency meter.
- 2) Listens to radio range station at frequent intervals during broadcasts to detect flaws in transmission and adjusts controls to eliminate flaws.
- 3) Operates emergency truck transmitter to ensure its readiness for immediate use.
- 4) Examines equipment and replaces defective condensers, switches, tubes, and transistors.
- 5) Tests equipment with instruments, such as circuit analyzers, audiometers, and voltmeters.
- 6) Repairs components of radio transmitting equipment and intercommunication telephone system, using handtools.
- 7) May be designated according to equipment serviced as Marine-Radio Installer-And-Servicer; Radiotelegraph Operator-Servicer.
Is being an "ELECTRICIAN, RADIO" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ELECTRICIAN, RADIO" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ELECTRICIAN, RADIO"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ELECTRICIAN, RADIO"
Job Number: 10764