Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Performs any combination of the following duties during elections: Compiles and verifies voter lists from official registration records.
- 2) Requests identification of voters at polling place.
- 3) Obtains signatures and records names of voters to prevent voting of unauthorized persons.
- 4) Distributes ballots to voters and answers questions concerning voting procedure.
- 5) Counts valid ballots and prepares official reports of election results.
Is being an "ELECTION CLERK" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ELECTION CLERK" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ELECTION CLERK"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ELECTION CLERK"
Job Number: 3191