1) Tends machine that polishes and shapes edges of heel lifts and shoe soles through vibrating action of heated irons: Selects irons according to thickness of heel lift or sole and clamps them in chuck of machine.
2) Turns dial to heat and regulate temperature of irons, according to work ticket.
3) Pushes lever that rotates chuck to bring heel lift or sole into working position.
4) Presses and guides heel or sole against vibrating iron to burnish edges.
5) May brush, dye, ink, or wax edges.
6) May be designated according to part burnished as Edge Setter, Heel Lift.
Thanks for visiting CareerPlanner.com
How can we help you with your career?