"DIRECTOR, INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Formulates policy and directs and coordinates industrial relations activities of organization: Formulates policy for subordinate managers of departments, such as employment, compensation, labor relations, and employee services, according to knowledge of company objectives, government regulations, and labor contract terms.
- 2) Writes directives advising department managers of company policy regarding equal employment opportunities, compensation, and employee benefits.
- 3) Analyzes wage and salary reports and data to determine competitive compensation plan.
- 4) Studies legislation, arbitration decisions, and collective bargaining contracts to assess industry trends.
- 5) Consults legal staff to ensure that policies comply with federal and state law.
- 6) Prepares personnel forecast to project employment needs.
- 7) Writes and delivers presentation to corporate officers or government officials regarding industrial relations policies and practices.
Click here for "DIRECTOR, INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DIRECTOR, INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DIRECTOR, INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS"