"DIRECTOR, DAY CARE CENTER"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Directs activities of preschool, day care center, or other child development facility to provide instruction and care for children: Prepares and submits facility budget to board of trustees, administrative agency, or owner for approval.
- 2) Authorizes purchase of instructional materials and teaching aids, such as books, toys, and games designed to stimulate learning.
- 3) Interviews and recommends hiring of teaching and service staff.
- 4) Confers with parents regarding facility activities, policies, and enrollment procedures.
- 5) Confers with teaching staff regarding child's behavioral or learning problems, and recommends methods of modifying inappropriate behavior and encouraging learning experiences.
- 6) Reviews and evaluates facility activities to ensure conformance to state and local regulations.
- 7) Reviews and approves menu plans and food purchases.
- 8) May arrange medical attention for ill or injured child in accordance with parental instructions.
- 9) May perform classroom teaching duties during absence of regular teacher.
- 10) May be designated Director, Child Development Center; Director, Nursery School.
Click here for "DIRECTOR, DAY CARE CENTER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DIRECTOR, DAY CARE CENTER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DIRECTOR, DAY CARE CENTER"