"DEPUTY UNITED STATES MARSHAL"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Enforces law and order under jurisdiction of federal courts: Receives prisoners into federal custody.
- 2) Escorts prisoners to and from jails and courts, and guards prisoners during hospitalization.
- 3) Provides protection to court personnel, jurors, and witnesses or their families.
- 4) Serves civil and criminal writs.
- 5) Reviews records, gathers information, and traces and arrests individuals named in criminal warrants.
- 6) Assists federal agencies in matters such as investigations, raids, and arrests as directed.
- 7) Seizes property pursuant to court orders.
Is being a "DEPUTY UNITED STATES MARSHAL" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DEPUTY UNITED STATES MARSHAL" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DEPUTY UNITED STATES MARSHAL"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DEPUTY UNITED STATES MARSHAL"
Job Number: 4531