Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Sets up and controls operation of computerized deburring and tooling machine to perform series of machining operations, such as drilling, chamfering, and deburring, on ball-shaped plastic typing element for use in electric typewriters: Reads blueprints, job order, and tooling instructions to determine cutting tools and sequence of operations.
- 2) Positions and secures deburring and cutting tools onto holding fixtures of machine, using handtools.
- 3) Loads plastic elements into feed mechanism of machine.
- 4) Depresses switch to actuate machine and observes machining operation to detect feeding and tooling malfunctions as typing element is automatically fed through series of tooling stations.
- 5) Adjusts and changes machine tools to ensure deburring meets company specifications.
- 6) Repairs or replaces parts, such as cylinders and air lines, using handtools.
- 7) Inspects machined typing elements at discharge end of machine to ensure conformance to quality specifications, using gauges and microscope.
- 8) Notifies engineering personnel when corrective action is required.
- 9) Maintains stock of machined parts and cutting tools.
Click here for "DEBURRING-AND-TOOLING-MACHINE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DEBURRING-AND-TOOLING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DEBURRING-AND-TOOLING-MACHINE OPERATOR"