Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Creels looms, twisters, warpers, tufting, or other textile machines to change style of yarn or to replace exhausted yarn packages: Places yarn packages on spindle of creel, according to supervisor's instructions, color-coded spools, or number on yarn packages.
- 2) Threads yarn through eyelet plate or ties yarn ends to ends of yarn from preceding package to maintain continuous yarn supply.
- 3) Cuts yarn ends from knots, using scissors, and discards yarn ends in waste container to prevent entanglement of yarn while moving through creel.
- 4) Removes old yarn from machines before changing to different size or type of yarn.
- 5) Cleans dust and lint from creel.
- 6) May repair yarn breaks in creel.
- 7) May replace yarn packages or spools when faulty yarn appears.
Is being a "CREELER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CREELER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CREELER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CREELER"
Job Number: 8058