1) Creels looms, twisters, warpers, tufting, or other textile machines to change style of yarn or to replace exhausted yarn packages: Places yarn packages on spindle of creel, according to supervisor's instructions, color-coded spools, or number on yarn packages.
2) Threads yarn through eyelet plate or ties yarn ends to ends of yarn from preceding package to maintain continuous yarn supply.
3) Cuts yarn ends from knots, using scissors, and discards yarn ends in waste container to prevent entanglement of yarn while moving through creel.
4) Removes old yarn from machines before changing to different size or type of yarn.
5) Cleans dust and lint from creel.
6) May repair yarn breaks in creel.
7) May replace yarn packages or spools when faulty yarn appears.
Thanks for visiting CareerPlanner.com
How can we help you with your career?