1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in serving food from cafeteria counter: Directs workers engaged in stocking and arranging of food, dishes, silverware, and other supplies at steamtables, ice counters, and serving stations.
2) Inspects serving operations to ensure that supplies are adequate and that food portioning meets prescribed standards.
3) Assigns duties to counter workers.
4) Directs workers engaged in removing food after meals and cleaning counters and work areas.
5) May assist workers in serving customers or in performing other duties.
Thanks for visiting CareerPlanner.com
How can we help you with your career?