1) Directs activities concerned with contracts for purchase or sale of equipment, materials, products, or services: Examines performance requirements, delivery schedules, and estimates of costs of material, equipment, and production to ensure completeness and accuracy.
2) Prepares bids, process specifications, test and progress reports, and other exhibits that may be required.
3) Reviews bids from other firms for conformity to contract requirements and determines acceptable bids.
4) Negotiates contract with customer or bidder.
5) Requests or approves amendments to or extensions of contracts.
6) Advises planning and production departments of contractual rights and obligations.
7) May compile data for preparing estimates.
8) May coordinate work of sales department with production and shipping department to implement fulfillment of contracts.
9) May act as liaison between company and subcontractors.
10) May direct sales program.
Thanks for visiting CareerPlanner.com
How can we help you with your career?