1) Coordinates activities of continuity department of radio or television station: Assigns duties to staff and freelance writers.
2) Supervises staff writers preparing program continuity and scripts for broadcasting, and edits material to ensure conformance with company policy, laws, and regulations.
3) May be responsible for nonmusical copyright material.
4) May read book or script of television programs and commercials or view and listen to videotapes to detect and recommend deletion of vulgar, immoral, libelous, or misleading statements, applying knowledge of Federal Communications Commission and station standards and regulations.
5) May supervise administrative research workers and employees receiving and examining program ideas and scripts suggested by public for station or network presentation.
Thanks for visiting CareerPlanner.com
How can we help you with your career?