1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in transporting and mixing ingredients to make concrete: Directs workers engaged in transferring sand and gravel aggregates by crane or other conveyor from barges and trucks to storage piles or bins.
2) Reads specification sheets to determine sizes of aggregates and proportions of cement and water required for batch of concrete.
3) Signals workers to charge mixing drums with specified amounts of ingredients and discharge mixed concrete into truck or other conveyor.
4) May supervise workers engaged in assembling and dismantling plant at construction site.
5) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
Thanks for visiting CareerPlanner.com
How can we help you with your career?