1) Notifies or locates customers with delinquent accounts and attempts to secure payment, using postal services, telephone, or personal visit: Mails form letters to customers to encourage payment of delinquent accounts.
2) Confers with customer by telephone in attempt to determine reason for overdue payment, reviewing terms of sales, service, or credit contract with customer.
3) Notifies credit department if customer fails to respond.
4) Contacts delinquent account customers in person.
5) May be designated according to type of establishment as Bank-Credit-Card-Collection Clerk; Department-Store-Collection Clerk; Hospital Collection Clerk; Utility-Bill-Collection Clerk.
Thanks for visiting CareerPlanner.com
How can we help you with your career?