1) Compiles data and operates typewriter or computer in performance of routine clerical duties to maintain business records and reports: Types reports, business correspondence, application forms, shipping tickets, and other material.
2) Files records and reports, posts information to records, sorts and distributes mail, answers telephone, and performs similar duties.
3) May compute amounts, using adding or calculating machine.
4) May type on or from specialized forms and be designated Guest-History Clerk; Storage-Receipt Poster.
5) May compile reports and type prescription data on labels in hospital pharmacy and be designated Dispensary Clerk.
6) May be designated: Collection-Card Clerk; Motor-Pool Clerk; Order Clerk; Policy-Issue Clerk.
7) May operate telex machine to produce records and reports.
Thanks for visiting CareerPlanner.com
How can we help you with your career?