1) Performs any combination of following and similar clerical duties requiring limited knowledge of systems or procedures: Writes, types, or enters information into computer, using keyboard, to prepare correspondence, bills, statements, receipts, checks, or other documents, copying information from one record to another.
2) Proofreads records or forms.
3) Counts, weighs, or measures material.
4) Sorts and files records.
5) Receives money from customers and deposits money in bank.
6) Addresses envelopes or packages by hand or with typewriter or addressograph machine.
7) Stuffs envelopes by hand or with envelope stuffing machine.
8) Answers telephone, conveys messages, and runs errands.
9) Stamps, sorts, and distributes mail.
10) Stamps or numbers forms by hand or machine.
11) Photocopies documents, using photocopier.
Thanks for visiting CareerPlanner.com
How can we help you with your career?