1) Aids CHIROPRACTOR during physical examination of patients, gives specified office treatments, and keeps patients' records: Writes history of patient's accident or illness, and shows patient to examining room.
2) Aids CHIROPRACTOR in lifting and turning patient under treatment.
3) Gives physiotherapy treatments, such as diathermy, galvanics, or hydrotherapy, following directions of CHIROPRACTOR.
4) Takes and records patient's temperature and blood pressure, assists in x-ray procedures, and gives first aid.
5) Answers telephone, schedules appointments, records treatment information on patient's chart, and fills out insurance forms.
6) Prepares and mails patient's bills.
Thanks for visiting CareerPlanner.com
How can we help you with your career?