Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Performs any combination of following duties in keeping private home clean and in good condition: Cleans and dusts furnishings, hallways, and lavatories.
- 2) Beats and vacuums rugs and scrubs them with cleaning solutions.
- 3) Washes windows and waxes and polishes floors.
- 4) Removes and hangs draperies.
- 5) Cleans and oils furnace.
- 6) Shovels coal into furnace and removes ashes.
- 7) Replaces light switches and repairs broken screens, latches, or doors.
- 8) Paints exterior structures, such as fences, garages, and sheds.
- 10) May mow and rake lawn.
- 11) May groom and exercise pets.
- 12) When duties are confined to upkeep of house, may be designated House Worker.
Is being a "CARETAKER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CARETAKER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CARETAKER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CARETAKER"
Job Number: 4058