1) Supervises and coordinates activities of household employees engaged in cooking, cleaning, and related domestic duties: Oversees serving of luncheon and dinner, sets table, directs workers in serving meals, or personally serves them.
2) Performs other services as requested, such as mixing and serving cocktails and tea.
3) Answers telephone and delivers messages.
4) Receives and announces guests.
5) May prepare salads.
6) May keep silver service clean and intact.
7) May employ and discharge other household employees.
Thanks for visiting CareerPlanner.com
How can we help you with your career?