Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Prepares filled whiskey bottles for packing and shipping, performing any combination of following duties: Pastes labels and tax stamps on filled whiskey bottles as bottles pass on conveyor.
- 2) Examines bottles to ascertain that labels and stamps have been correctly applied.
- 3) Straightens labels and stamps on bottles.
- 4) Presses stamps on necks of bottles.
- 5) Wipes excess glue and moisture from bottles.
- 6) Packs whiskey bottles into cartons.
- 7) Pastes identification labels on cartons.
- 8) May be known according to task performed as Bottle-Label Inspector; Stamp Presser; Strip-Stamp Straightener.
Is being a "BOTTLING-LINE ATTENDANT" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BOTTLING-LINE ATTENDANT" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BOTTLING-LINE ATTENDANT"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BOTTLING-LINE ATTENDANT"
Job Number: 11507